Planning and Analysis
Planning and Analysis, in the Office of Decision Support, provides information and leadership to support decision-making about the effectiveness of the University of South Florida System in achieving its mission. It operates as a unit in the Office of Decision Support within the Office of the Provost and Senior Vice President.
Planning and Analysis is directed to:
- Develop performance reports related to accountability measures consistent with the USF strategic plan.
- Design and implement periodic and recurring institutional research inquiries.
- Design and implement periodic surveys for the USF community.
- Conduct inquiries requested by faculty committees and/or administrators.
- Collaborate with USF's regional campuses to provide institutional research.
- Maintain an archive of institutional reports.
- Coordinate activities supporting accreditation reaffirmation by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Office: BEH 245